- Ward Family Law, LLC is pleased to announce that Tania K. Harvey, one of the “Leading & Emerging Chicago Area Divorce Lawyers,” will be included in the September, 2018 issue of JUF News, Chicago.
- Ward Family Law, LLC is pleased to announce that Tania K. Harvey, one of the “Leading & Emerging Neutral, Appellate and Professional…Lawyers,” will be included in the September, 2018 issue of Chicago Lawyer Magazine.
- Ms. Ward had the honor of speaking at the “Leaving a Long-Term Marriage” workshop produced by The Lilac Tree, an Evanston-based resource for women contemplating divorce.
- Ms. Ward co-presented a lecture series through the Latin School of Chicago Adult Education program in 2006 and 2007 titled, “Pre-Nups: Not Just for the Rich and Famous Anymore.”
- Ms. Ward co-contributed her expertise to Chicago Tribune’s Red Eye cover story, “Love, Honor & Prenup” in the July 5, 2006 edition.
- Ms. Ward contributed her expertise to Chicago Tribune’s Red Eye cover story, “Celeb Marriage Curse” in the September 28, 2005 edition.
- Ms. Ward recently published these 10 articles, with links here:
- Ms. Ward is proud to announce being in the Practitioner Spotlight of The John Marshall Law School’s “Notable Legal Writing Faculty Updates” publication in March, 2016 as follows:”Recent changes to the Illinois Marriage and Dissolution of Marriage Act have forced Illinois family law practitioners to learn new substantive and procedural rules, and to revise written submissions to the courts accordingly. Noting this change, Jennifer R. Ward, a practicing instructor of Lawyering Skills IV: Family Law Drafting since 2005 and a leading attorney in the field, revamped her drafting course to incorporate the legislative changes in order to ensure that her students receive cutting-edge information and develop the drafting skills that will make them ready to practice family law in Illinois upon graduation.”
- Ms. Ward published “What Divorcing Parties Need to Include in an Illinois Parenting Plan” on March 16, 2016 (https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/what-divorcing-parties-need-include-illinois-parenting-jennifer-ward?trk=mp-reader-card)
- Ms. Ward published “Mediation and Representation of a Child in Court” on March 24, 2016 (https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/mediation-representation-child-court-jennifer-ward?trk=prof-post)
- Ms. Ward published “Divorcing? It’s Time to Focus on YOU” on April 14, 2016 (https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/divorcing-its-time-focus-you-jennifer-ward?trk=prof-post)
- Ms. Ward published “The Business of Breaking Up” on April 21, 2016 (https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/business-breaking-up-jennifer-ward?trk=prof-post)
- Ms. Ward published “Summertime in Divorce: Top 5 Tips” on May 19, 2016 (https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/summertime-divorce-top-5-tips-jennifer-ward?trk=prof-post)
- Ms. Ward proudly announces that the U.S. News & World Report ranked John Marshall’s Legal Writing Program as the sixth best in the nation, where she remains an Adjunct Professor for family law legal writing.
- Ms. Ward consistently writes a Blog, “The Divorcerer Speaks,” which can be found across multiple online platforms and here: https://wardfamilylawchicago.com/blog/
In the PressJennifer Ward