HomeLossom D.

Lossom D.

My boyfriend and I had a kid a few years ago. He was on the birth certificate so I thought we were fine and we were not. When it came time to get child support I needed to establish him as the dad with the court. After talking to WARD Family Law I knew that I needed a lawyer to get the paternity test, get child support and other money from him and set a schedule. They helped me understand how to help move the case forward so that we could get it over quickly and I really needed the help. Email Jennifer and set up a talk with her if you have questions. She is really good.

Brad E.
March 7th, 2022
Jose M. A.
March 28th, 2022



sd-lg1 sd-lg2 sd-lg3 sd-lg4

a Consultation


If you would like an attorney to contact you for a free consultation, please complete this form.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Call Now Button