September 05, 2018 - By Jennifer Ward
Top 7 Questions to Contemplate for a Friendly Divorce with Kids
- What is the best schedule for the children during the week?
- What is the best schedule for the children over the weekend?
- How do you envision Holidays? Birthdays? Special Occasions?
- Can you communicate with your former spouse to make major decisions, such as education, religion, extracurricular and medical?
- How will you handle pick-up and drop-off responsibility?
- Can you agree to a right of first refusal to allow for the other parent to care for the child (rather than a caregiver) if you are available for an extended period of time?
- How will you communicate with each other? Phone? Text? Online?