Top Tips for Selecting the Best Chicago Divorce Lawyer
(1) Ask Co-Workers, Friends and Family Members
(2) Determine what process you want to use (ie. mediation, collaborative)
(3) Create a list of questions and compile relevant documents
(4) Articulate your goals and objectives
(5) Always have an initial consultation
(6) Closely review any engagement letters
(7) Do your homework (ie. Yelp, Avvo, local bar associations)
If you would like an attorney to contact you for a free consultation, please complete this form.
How did we do?
Note: Your review may be shared publicly.